Palazzo Doria Pamphilj is home to Palazzo Pallavicini Rospigliosi and Palazzo Colonna, the largest collection of art in Rome. The collection of Pamphilj was founded in 1644 by Camillo Pamphilj, nephew Pope Innocent X. Through his marriage with Olimpia Aldobrandini, the family came into the possession of the palace, which at that time still belonged to the Aldobrandini family. An important first part of the collection was also the “dowry” of Olimpia, the works of Titian, Raphael, Lotto and the famous landscape lunettes Annibale Carraccis brought into the marriage. Together with his son Benedetto Camillo took care in the following years to the acquisition of other important works, including Saraceni, Guercino, Lorrain, Bernini, Algardi and Velasquez. In the first half of the 18th century, the architect Gabriele Valvassori built inside the palace the beautiful Galleria degli Specchi, modeled after French mirrors. As the family branch of Pamphilj died out in 1760, inherited the Doria Landi, who since the marriage Anna Pamphiljs and Giovanni Andrea III. Doria Landi was family-related to the Pamphilj family property.